START ACETYLCHOLINE BRAIN COGNITON QUIZ BY DOWNLOADING THE FORM:
Your brain’s capacity to process all of the information it receives from your senses is known as cognition. The thinking processing center of your body is your brain.
Cognition entails a variety of mental processes, such as:
Language understanding and implementation.
Making a decision.
Give yourself 1 point for every true (T) response. Then total your points at the end of each section. Add a 0 to your total score: This is your age print for that biological system.
2. I have experienced hair loss
3. My ability to remember faces has decreased
4. I need to write down even the simplest directions or instructions
5. My ability to recall numbers has decreased
6. My memory has decreased
7. My management skills have decreased
8. I do not feel like my brain is working well
9. Alzheimer’s and/or dementia runs in the family
10. I often forget where it put important things, like keys or prescription medicines
Number of true responses: __________; add 0 to number= Acetylcholine age code: _______