Leaky gut syndrome, also known as increased intestinal permeability, is a digestive condition in which bacteria and toxins are able to “leak” through the intestinal wall and pass into the bloodstream. This causes an imbalance in the gut microbiota (gut bacteria) which in turn triggers gut inflammation.
Some causes of leaky gut include:
Leaky gut may contribute to several health conditions:
2. Mineral, neurotransmitter, and amino acid balancing
3. Natural nutritional supplementation: vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements, enzymes, and amino acids
4. Intravenous Myers protocols supplemented with intravenous vitamin B complex, B12, B5, B6, vitamin C, magnesium, and calcium.
5. Oral and intravenous chelation therapy
6. Adrenal/cortisol balancing therapy
7. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy
8. Storz shockwave therapy